Saturday, September 1, 2012

10 Steps To Develop Killer Blog Articles

Since I’ve started blogging I’ve had a few people ask me about my writing process so I’ve decided to share it with you today. This development process is pretty much the same exact steps that I’ve taken on every single post on Site Sketch 101. I’m going to take you from the concept development phase all the way to hitting the publish button.

Honestly, I usually have about five or six different articles that I am putting through this process at the same time. For some people that might not work, but for me it allows me to save time. Sometime I get in the mood to develop topics so I create five or six ideas. Other days I want to go through my topics and create their key points so I list the main points for those five or six articles. Read More

You might also be interested in:

How to Install Jelly Bean on a Samsung Galaxy Nexus

How To Recover Deleted Files From Your HTC Evo

How To Protect & Lock Apps On Your Android Phone