Wednesday, January 22, 2014

When Things Suddenly Go Wrong With Your Computer: How Prepared Are You To Correct The Situation


I'm sitting here writing this post using a computer from the local library in my area, and thinking about When Things Suddenly Go Wrong With Your Computer: How Prepared Are You To Correct The Situation. Well, first of all, my laptop computer is the most important equipment that I use everyday. It has enabled me to pursue a freelance writing career that I use to dream about. I am also able to pay my bills from the earnings that I make. Unfortunately, the universal adapter to my laptop stopped working. After I tinkered with it for a short while, I finally realized the unit just burned itself out. I was truly unprepared for this mishap to occur, and I felt lost for words after it happened. read more