Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Good News For Kindle Users!


Recently, I decided to offer Amazon Kindle users an opportunity to subscribe to my blog. Why? - So, they will be able to conveniently, read my blog online or offline in their spare time. I posted my blog on Kindle Blog Publishing website, and you can download it from the Kindle store at: http://amzn.to/1hlSk3B - As a bonus, Kindle users will be able to enjoy reading my blog for 14-days free!

Cancel anytime during the trial period without obligation, and no questions asked. If you are satisfied with your subscription, do nothing and it will automatically continue at the regular price. Kindle users will be able to access my blog, anytime and from anywhere 24/7.

I frequently update my blog with fresh new content that is automatically delivered to my subscribers throughout the day. My tech-related blog is filled with information about the latest tech news, computer repair problems, smartphone tips, hardware, software, tutorials, how to's and free stuff that you can download from the Internet.

I really enjoy helping people solve their computer-related problems, and I work hard to provide quality content to my audience. So, please take the time to subscribe to my blog. And, enjoy the benefits of having helpful information delivered to you, when you need it the most.