Sunday, March 9, 2014

Learn How To Get A Free Social Page To Promote Your Twitter Tweets


Several months ago, I joined Twiends to get more Twitter followers. After using their services for a few short weeks, I was able to acquire several hundred new followers. However, what I did not expect from Twiends was a free social page. And, I use it to promote my Twitter tweets on social networks. Now, I can spread the word about my Tweets to millions of people that are currently using social networking websites.

Here's the link where you can take a look at my social web page on Twiends - http://bit.ly/1cyuYJd

What's also nice about having a Twitter social web page is, I can share it with popular social networks such as Facebook, Digg, Delicious, Google Plus and Reddit. In addition to posting it on Pinterest and Instagram photo sharing websites. I can also build backlinks to my social web page to increase my Twitter followers. These are just a few suggestions that online marketers can use to get more people talking about their Twitter tweets through social media channels.