Saturday, June 14, 2014

5 Essential Things You Should Know About Making Money Online From Blogging


The moment I tell someone that I am a freelance writer, they always appear to be curious about my profession. I'm constantly asked, "How Can I Make Money From The Internet? Well, I usually say to the person that I am speaking to, "You Should Create A Blog." I also suggest that they learn how to write articles about niche topics to attract visitors to their blog. Then, start promoting quality products and services on their blog to make money online. Now, I want to share my advice with you. Take a look at 5 Essential Things You Should Know About Making Money Online From Blogging.

1. Open a checking account with a reputable bank in your local area. If you have an active checking account with a bank, skip this step.

2. Sign up for a PayPal user account for your business. You can send and receive money when you use PayPal's service. Millions of people and businesses use PayPal to make online payment transactions.

3. Request a Mastercard Business Debit Card from PayPal. You can use your PayPal debit card to shop, transfer, and deduct money from your PayPal account using an ATM machine.

4. Create a PayPal "Buy Now" button for your blog. If you want people to buy items directly from your blog, PayPal can help you and your customers make online payment transactions. Simply, place the Html code that PayPal creates for you onto your blog. When someone visits your blog, and clicks on the "Buy Now" button, PayPal will take care of processing their transaction.

5. Start making money with your blog in less than 30-days by selling your articles to revenue sharing websites, online publishers, writing services, and clients that are looking for guest bloggers. Make your articles stand out, and go viral by including images and videos with your content. Also, don't forget to use pinging services, social networks, and build backlinks to drive traffic to your blog.