1. Invest some time to focus on your main goals, the types of resources you need to utilize, workflow, and achieving good results from all your hard work.
2. An important part of building a content strategy for the web is becoming familiar with the type of content that your audience loves.
3. Determine how much time, that you are willing to invest in reaching your target audience. For example, do you want to present content to your audience daily, weekly, or monthly to reach your goals.
4. Think about the type of formats that you want to present to your audience. Do your want to write articles, newsletters, ebooks, white papers, infographics, or create videos for your audience.
5. Consider the type of topics that you want to cover. Make certain your articles relates to your business before you present them to your audience. Also, concentrate on creating valuable content that will keep your audience interested in what you are saying.
Sign Up For My Newsletter!Subscribe to my newsletter and save off the retail price of my new eBook:
Keith Meyers Blogging Nibbles: The Successful Way To Make Money Online