Saturday, July 26, 2014
How to Use Pinterest to Drive Traffic to Your Website or Blog
Pinterest is an extremely popular photo-sharing website that allows you to inspire others, and discover ideas for your projects. Today, the website has over 5 million members, that are discovering how to utilize it to get more exposure for their businesses and organizations. Just about anyone can join Pinterest to collect and save photographs on the website. Users will enjoy using the site to do things like creating boards, pinning items, and socializing with other members. Also, be sure to download the Pinterest app from the Google Play Store or the Apple iTunes Store, so you can use your smart phone or tablet pc to share your photographs with others. Okay, here is how you can use Pinterest to drive traffic to your website or blog.
1. Business owners can easily grow their followers on Pinterest, when they engage their audience with compelling content. The first thing that you should do after you join Pinterest is create a profile page. Include information on your page about yourself or your company. Your username should be your name or your company name.
2. Fill out the about section, and include your blog or business website link. Upload a headshot of yourself, or your company's logo. Frequently visit Pinterest website to share your photographs. Business owners should pin things that represents their brands.
3. Use colorful photographs, and be sure to follow other boards with the same photograph. 4. Search for popular pins with the same interest as yours, and post comments on them. To avoid your account being suspended, don't make more than 2 to 3 comments per day on other members posts.
5. Connect your Pinterest account with your Facebook and Twitter accounts to attract more visitors to your pins.
6. Increase your pins exposure by promoting your boards.
7. Host a giveaway contest and offer a really cool prize.
You might also like:
Write An eBook and Start Your Own Business