Friday, October 17, 2014

Tips on How to Promote Your eBook on The Google Play Store


Promoting your eBook on the Google Play Store is a simple process and quite easy to do. When I decided to use the service to promote, and sell my new eBook, Keith Meyers Blogging Nibbles: The Successful Way To Make Money Online, I didn't know what to expect. However, I am quite glad that I did. Anyone can take a look inside my eBook, if they decide to click on the "Free Sample" button, before they make a purchase. Which works in my favor, because I can advertise my material around the world for "free."

I also decided to offer my new eBook on Google Play to the public at a discounted price, just to see how it goes.What I like most about selling my eBook on Google Play is the ease that it allows my customers to purchase my book. They can log in to Google Play using their Gmail account information and then, use a credit or debit card, PayPal account, and even redeem a Google Play gift card to make a secure online transaction.

If you want to promote your material on Google Play Books store, you can get started by heading over to the Google Partner Program website. They will guide you on how to publish your book on the Google Play. After you upload your eBook on their website, you will have to provide some personal information about yourself and verify your checking account information. Within a day or so, your eBook will go live, and people from around the globe can purchase, and read your material on their mobile devices, tablets and computers.

You might also like:
How To Turn Your Blog Articles Into A Best Selling eBook