Thursday, March 12, 2015

Earning Points and Making Money On ChatAbout Is Simple and Easy


I recently joined ChatAbout, because a friend of mine suggested that I give them a try. I normally don't spend a lot of time on chat websites, but I decided to join, so I could learn how to earn points and make some extra cash in my spare time. Well, here is my honest opinion about ChatAbout after spending less than one-hour on their website.

First of all, ChatAbout have a lot of members that post comments on their website daily. And, you can start earning points right away when you read other members articles and make comments. When you comment on other member's comments to network with them, you can earn even more points. In less than one-hour after I joined the website, I earned 36 points. You can also set daily goals for yourself, if you want to earn points faster. What I like most about ChatAbout is after you have earned at least 1000 points, you can request a $5.00 Amazon gift card or request to have $5.00 sent to your PayPal account.

The more points you earn helps to increase your gift card value or PayPal cash amount. Overall, the process is very easy once you reach the required redemption amount. Simply. go to your profile page, then click on the "Cash Your Points" link. Next, click on the "Grab This Prize" link to claim your prize. Over the next few weeks, I plan to log on to ChatAbout to make a few comments, post articles and upload images on the website' server. I am uncertain how long it will take me to reach my goal of earning 1000 points, but in the meantime, I am having fun making new friends, and earning a few extra dollars in my spare time.

I recommend giving ChatAbout a try and if you like the website, don't forget to tell all your friends, so you can earn some referral points too. It only takes a few minutes to get started. Also, make certain that you leave comments, answer questions and post articles to earn points right away.

You might also like:
How To Generate More Traffic To Your Blog