Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Shoppers: How To Earn Some Real Cash From Your Purchases


It's that time of the year again, and shoppers will be looking for the best bargains and discounts during the holiday season. Frankly, I enjoy shopping for merchandise, groceries and dining out at my favorite restaurants during the holiday season. So, this year, I decided to learn how to offset my holiday spending budget too. Nowadays, holiday shoppers are wondering how they can save money, and I thought I would share my little secret about how I am earning some real cash back from my everyday purchases. Just to name a few, I like to shop at CVS, Target, Best Buy, Stop & Shop, Whole Foods Market, Star Martket and Roche Brothers.

I decided to browse the Google Play store to find out what types of Android apps I could download on my smartphone and tablet, that would help me earn real cash from making purchases on groceries and other merchandise. I also enjoy shopping for my favorite foods at several grocery stores in my local area, and I discovered this cool cash back app called Ibotta. After I installed the app on my wireless devices, I made a few purchases from several grocery stores. Then, I got busy using the Ibotta app and within one week I earned $14.50.

Wow! - I could not believe how easy it is to use the Ibotta app to earn real cash. Right now, I am hooked on Ibotta and the company's free cash back deals. If you're interested in earning cash back from your holiday purchases, here's how the Ibotta app works. First, log on to the app and then determine what you want to purchase from their list of grocery stores and retailers that helps you earn cash. Then, travel to your favorite grocery and retail stores to make your purchases.

Next, follow the instructions on the Ibotta app to scan the bar code for each item that you bought. Also, make certain that you take a picture of your receipts to verify your purchases. That's it! - Within 24 hours Ibotta will contact you via email telling you how much cash you have earned from your purchases. To get your hard earned cash into your pockets fast, make sure that you link your Paypal email address to the Ibotta app. Plus, you can use your Ibotta cash to buy a variety of gift cards too.

It's that simple. I highly recommend using the Ibotta app to anyone that is planning to shop during the holiday season. By the way, you can help me out when you download the app. Be sure to use my referral code: puuyxdr after you sign up for Ibotta's free services. Also, don't forget to tell your friends and family about the Ibotta app, so they can start using it today and be a part of your team. Ibotta also rewards their members by giving away a few extra dollars for their team building efforts.

"Happy Holidays!"

You might also like:
Best Advice On Earning Holiday Cash From Blogging